Winding down

     These last few weeks have been quite busy for me, but I think I'm on the downhill part of the rollercoaster now. After the social media exam tomorrow, I have one more exam left. There are also a couple of group projects left but I will have a whole week to finish those up. I'm super glad and lucky to not have a super busy ending to the year.

    It is a weird feeling because I'm just ready to leave at this point. Pretty much all of my friends are already home, so they are all back hanging out already. It's only a couple of weeks so I'll just have to get through it. 

    It's kind of hard at this point to talk about things going on because there really isn't much right now for me. I just do my schoolwork, go to physical therapy, watch the reds and play MLB the show. I go to baseball sometimes, but I don't do much there. The weekends are still fun hanging out with everyone, but the weekdays have been boring lately. I'm just so ready for the change of scenery back home and getting out of my boring routine. 

    That doesn't mean I haven't had a good year here at ONU, it is just getting boring now. Obviously, it hasn't been the best with my injury, but I feel as if I've made the most of the situation and still had some fun. Hopefully I won't have to do that again, however. I will find out what I can and can't do this summer right after school ends when I get reevaluated. It's weird because I don't know exactly how I'm supposed to feel at this point. The recovery process is so long that the progress is super gradual. 

    All I know is I'm going to be so happy when I can swing a bat again whenever that is. I'm also excited to play golf again this summer. I just hope I'm on the right track and am able to start doing some things soon.

Comments

  1. Playing MLB the Show is going to become a problem this summer. A lot of hard work and dedication is about to go into that game with all the time we're going to have this summer. And you being able to have the summer to go work Reds games is going to be an awesome experience for you. Hopefully I see you out on the GABP grounds one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress- Looking Forward to Baseball

Last Week

Spring Break Plans