Social Media Marketing Book

     Throughout the semester, our class read the social media marketing book. It covered a bunch of material about different social media apps or how to blog. There were some good things about the book and some bad things about the book.

    I liked how the sections were very clear because if I forgot one simple thing it was very easy to find the section I was looking for. Some books don't have sections like that, and it can be very difficult to find something you are looking for. I also liked how the book kept it simple for the most part. I didn't feel like it took too long to read a chapter or section of a chapter. 

    I also feel like I learned a good amount from what the book had to offer. It is hard to have a book for social media because it is always changing. I definitely have to cut the book some slack if not everything is up to date.

    Something I didn't like about the book had to do with the quizzes at the end of each chapter. I thought the quizzes were very helpful when I was studying for an exam, but it wouldn't tell you what the right answer was if you got the question wrong. That was very counterintuitive to me because I couldn't learn what the correct answer was after getting something wrong. I would've liked a format where you could actually see the answer or just have unlimited attempts on the quiz.

    Overall, I thought it was a pretty good book for the class. Obviously, it wasn't perfect, but I think the content was useful for the most part. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress- Looking Forward to Baseball

Last Week

Spring Break Plans