Spring Break Recap

    I was very excited going into spring break. I was excited to be with my friends and family without thinking about school. I ended up doing a lot over break, and it was a great time. 

    The first weekend, my friends and I went out at UC. We had a pretty good time, but we were ready for our trip to Gatlinburg. We left on Sunday and were all ready to get going. We got everything set up at the cabin with all the food, drinks and whatever else people brought. We hung out and played PlayStation and chilled out the first night. 

    On Monday we went on a small hike during the day and grilled steaks for dinner. Then, we all hung out and stayed up late. The next morning, they all played golf. Everyone wasn't feeling the best after the previous night. Unfortunately, I watched eighteen holes of golf. It got pretty boring towards the end, but we still had a fun night back at the cabin. On Wednesday we went on a long 5.5-mile hike on a mountain in Gatlinburg. This really tired us out, but the views were very cool. At the top, there was a cool waterfall. Right before this picture was taken, I had to jump over some obstacles to meet everyone and fell on my butt in the water, so that sucked. In the end, the hike was cool, but I was glad it was over.


    After the hike, we ate in Gatlinburg then walked around and looked at all of the interesting shops they had. I didn't really know what to expect in Gatlinburg but there are definitely some unique places. When we got back to the cabin, we went all out that night and made sure that we made the most of our last night. 

    After we got back, I had to relax for a couple of days because of all of the action on the trip. It was nice being home and just relaxing for a bit. My friends and I then went out again on Saturday for St. Patrick's Day which was fun. 

    That pretty much concludes my spring break. After reflecting on it I made the most of the time off of school and my only spring break without baseball. Now I'm ready for next year and actually being able to play.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome spring break, Drew! I work at a golf course so I can imagine how watching other people play 18 holes after a long night definitely might not have been the most fun for you. Glad you had a great break and got to actually have at least one spring break without having baseball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress- Looking Forward to Baseball

Last Week

Spring Break Plans