Developing my Personal Brand

    Something that may be overlooked by a lot of people, me included, is personal brands. I do realize that it is important, and that your brand should represent your true self and how you want people to see you.

    Something I hadn't considered, however, is looking into the future and where I see myself. Knowing what you want the future to look like is a key aspect in learning how to shape your personal brand. It's hard to say exactly where I see myself because situations can change very fast, but I would say working in the sport of baseball as some sort of analyst. I think I would really enjoy something like that and also be successful.

    Another very important part in developing your brand and your way of life is your values. Although there are many great values, five values that are most important to me are: Family, friends, happiness, success and kindness. I think that those five values are the most important aspects of my life and will continue to be throughout my future no matter what I am doing.

    The next important step in your brand is determining what you are passionate about. For me, that is easy. I am very passionate about sports. Whether it is playing or watching, it has been a huge part of my life and is something I can always look forward to. Given that my passion is sports, it makes sense why I would love to make a career in the world of sports.

    Another important step is considering what your best attributes are as a person. Even though it feels a little weird to brag about yourself, it is important to give yourself some credit. For me, some attributes I am proud of include: Empathy (understanding other people's perspective is very important for most aspects of life), competitiveness (when I want to win or be the best at something, I am very determined to succeed) and positivity (I think you are a much happier person if you learn how to be positive a lot of the time. You can always go back to the fact that you could be worse off and are lucky to be in the position you are in).

    
There are many more aspects to developing a personal brand, but the importance of knowing yourself gives you a lot more confidence. You are able to put yourself in more successful situations, whether it is work or your personal life. Having a personal brand shows why you are unique; it shows yourself and everyone in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress- Looking Forward to Baseball

Last Week

Spring Break Plans